2023 - 2024 Classes Offered
AGRICULTURE & ANIMAL SCIENCE
4H curriculum would be used for this class. Students will have hands on experiences on their desire animal choice. Understand selection and breeds, learning animal body parts, feeding, management, and responsible ownership are emphasized.
• FHG Class Fee $15 per Semester
Period 3 || 10:40-12:00
HS GOVERNMENT / ECONOMICS
(recommended for 11-12th grade)
• 2 inch 3-Ring Binder/Dividers
• Notgrass Exploring Government (sem 1)
• Notgrass We Hold These Truths (sem 1)
• Notgrass Exploring Economics (sem 2)
• Literature books that go with this class may be borrowed from the library.
Period 4 || 1:05-2:05
This Course is an exploration of design elements, principles, and concepts. Students will be introduced to foundations of design through the process of design thinking, aesthetics, and assignments focused on Adobe Spark, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
• Labtops need to be brought to co-op weekly.
• Adobe Creative Cloud Express (An adobe creative cloud subscription is ideal to freely explore the entire Adobe suite programs. Note: This could be downloaded onto two computers, so 1 subscription could be used for 2 students).
• Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign
• FHG Class Fee: $30 per Semester